Trolls by Dreamworks Palette by PUR Cosmetics

INTRODUCING THE TROLLS BY DREAMWORKS PALETTE BY PÜR
This 16 piece eye shadow collection inspired by Trolls by DreamWorks offers never-before-seen shades that are as colorful and unique as you are. Enjoy this vivid and inspiring collection full of attitude for endless eye looks!

The collection doesn’t launch until January 8th, but here is a sneak peek of the collection below!

APPLICATION/USAGE

For a subtle wash of color, apply each shadow with a brush.

For a more dramatic look, dampen the brush for intense color or tap the shadows onto the lid with your finger.

SHADES

PRICE/AVAILABILITY/SAMPLES

$29

January 8th on purcosmetics.com

January 19th exclusively in Kohl’s stores nationwide

About Pur Cosmetics:

PUR provides high-performance makeup and skincare products that empower women around the world to live an active, authentic and healthy life.

Please follow and like us:

43 comments

1. Chloe says:

Ooo some of those colours are so vibrant, but with the right technique and application I think they would look really cool! This would be a great palette for anyone who does stage makeup as well!

2. Julie Porter says:

I really thought from the title that this makeup would actually be a child’s set! This palette really does have very vibrant colors, I tend to stick with more neutral colors. It is very pretty though!

3. Fatima says:

I’ve always found bright eye shadow to look great on others, but not me. We saw the Trolls movie over the weekend. The kids LOVED it. It has such a sweet message.

4. Waiting for Fireflies says:

What fun shades! My niece would love this, and so would I. I love that it includes Poppy’s hot pink!

5. Robin Rue says:

This is such a cute palette. I am loving these bold and bright colors even though I am not super daring with my makeup.

6. Elizabeth O. says:

That’s just plain awesome! I love the colors of the palette and it’s really nice that it’s inspired by such an iconic toy during the 90s. I haven’t seen the movie yet!